SalamCastGen - Podcast Generator
SalamCastGen and SalamCastGenItem are a fork of Universal FeedWriter and FeedItem, by Anis uddin Ahmad (email@example.com). Generates an RSS2.0 (Channel elements that are not included are: rating, skipHours, skipDays) Feed with a mix of ATOM xmlns and built-in support for iTunes Podcast xmlns; other XML Name spaces can be added, but you will need to manually add the elements your self with the proper xmlns prefix.
Some features include:
- This feed generator has been targeted at iTunes, XMBC, iPhoto, any podcast (RSS 2.0) player/downloader
- Not all tags are supported by all RSS readers, but they can be used for any clients you choose to create to comsume them
- Support for XSLT templates for applying them to the RSS Feed.
- Nothing is printed to the browser until you call $s->genarateFeed();
- The feed can be returned as a string and not printed out right away, using $s->getNewFeed()
- All common functionality is stored in an abstract class
- iTunes podcast category checking